Recover from a Fire in Mason
If your commercial property takes on damage from a fire, you can expect to slow production for months and use hundreds of thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. When business owners think of fire damage, they often think of the heat and flames however soot and fumes may hang around the area years after. Additionally, the odor left by these substances may hang in the air for months if neglected and harm your business’ brand.
Surviving a fire is devastating and Paul Davis understands that your cherished company and livelihood are at stake. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer removing soot and smoke damage too. Throughout the Mason region, Paul Davis Restoration has helped businesses like yours recover from fires of all sizes.
Our Fire Restoration Method
- Help arrives quickly and is ready any time
- See the cost of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Structural reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Green methods for cleaning soot and other debris from fire damage
- Smoke odor removal, cleaning and air purification
- Commercial contents cleaning – whatever your company does, we can restore harmed goods inside
- Removal of moisture remaining after extinguishing efforts
- We will restore any part of your building that was ruined by the fire
- Measures against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Contact Paul Now
The Paul Davis team will bring your business back to normal faster. Our years of training, cleaning techniques and equipment combined with our experience means quicker cleanup and lower fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. Damaged inventory or furniture is often simple to revive for our specialists and their equipment. We also assist with filing insurance claims to help the recovery process.
Allow our company help yours. Call Paul Davis of Mason if fire damage and smoke hurt your commercial property.