Helping Mason Businesses
For businesses, healing after fire damage can turn into a long and pricey process. Heat and flames can rip apart a building, but other harm from smoke and ash may linger for years after the fire has died. If left untreated, your business will smell of smoke for years to come.
The specialists from Paul Davis are aware of how harmful fires are to your business and livelihood. Smoke, ash and fire damage treatment are only part of the things our service can do for you after a tragedy. Across the Mason region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted businesses like yours recover from fires of all sizes.
The Paul Davis Advantage
- 24/7 emergency response – onsite and assisting you within hours
- Detailed damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from specialists
- Emergency board-up and structural reinforcement
- Fewer toxins used to remove ash and smoke
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Effective removal your burnt items, equipment and other contents inside
- Elimination of water remaining after extinguishing efforts
- We can rebuild any part of your building that was harmed by the fire
- Measures to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Call Paul Today
The Paul Davis professionals know how difficult a fire can be on businesses, so we move quickly to return your property back to normal. Our training, cleaning techniques and years of training aid us in completing the the task effectively the first time. We can salvage items using specialized tools and cleaning techniques, often being able to revive the goods inside your business to their normal condition. Additionally, The Paul Davis team will guide you through the insurance claims process to make it as simple as possible for your business.
If your company has experienced a fire, call the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Paul Davis. Our local franchise are available to assist.