Damage Caused by Water in Mason
Have you found water damage while at work? Whether it is a spreading pool in the ceiling or a totally flooded cellar, Paul Davis Restoration Services is ready to solve the problem. We can conduct water damage restoration to companies and commercial buildings around the Mason, MI area.
Water Damage from Appliances and Weather
Flood damage in business properties can come from several forms. These problems might begin small. Whether caused by faulty sewer lines or appliances, some structures can throw out intense water damage. Regardless of the type of business you run, flood damage can be a major issue for your storefront. If left unresolved, it can result in more damage in the form of mildew.
Water damage found in office properties may also come from closeby runoff from rivers and lakes. Severe rainfall and storms in Mason may cause flooding for residential and business property holders. Just like indoor leaks, water damage from natural causes will likely encourage mold issues if neglected.
How We Can Help
If your MI business has sustained severe damage or only has a few leaks to remove, Paul Davis performs mitigation services to solve the issue. We will air out papers as well as structural areas like carpet. Ask us about what we can do for your space today!
Our Flood Mitigation Contractors Perform:
- Water damage analysis
- Water removal
- Drying soaked areas such as padding
- Cleaning and restoring of possessions such as documents
- Preventing mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repairing the cause of leaking water
- Reconstruction services and weather damage repair
- Assisting with insurance companies
We Have the Experience You Need
- We respond and move on time Depending on the level of damage, Paul Davis experts should be able to remove water damage in your business in as little as a few days.
- We’re experienced – With 50 years of service and millions of properties returned to normal, Paul Davis can handle your water damage emergency.
- We can help with your claims – Teaming up with insurance providers while recovering from water damage is hard. We will talk to your insurance provider to finish claims fast.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Mason Paul Davis franchise today!