Mason, MI Disaster Planning
There are lots of important parts of business management, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most valuable. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains total total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis now to receive your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Complete property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team.