Disaster Planning for Residents in Mason
There are several important parts of managing a business, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. Typically, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also include the facilities also.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, created for property managers and owners, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a free consultation today, Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team, customers and tenants.