Mid Michigan & Ann Arbor Disaster Planning
One of the biggest parts of managing a business in Mid Michigan & Ann Arbor is ensuring business continuity. Usually, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also include the facilities themselves.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property owners and managers, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan now to receive your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.