Recovering Mason Businesses
A fire can result in millions of dollars in recovery for your company and halt production for months after. When folks think of fire damage, they usually think of the fire itself but soot and smoke may hang around the property years after. Additionally, the odor these substances leave may hang in the atmosphere for years if neglected and hurt your business’ reputation
The specialists at Paul Davis are aware of how harmful fires are to your business and livelihood. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in removing soot and smoke damage as well. Whatever the size, Paul Davis of Mason offers emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to businesses across the Mason region.
- 24/7 emergency services – onsite and assisting you in hours
- Detailed damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from specialists
- Building stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Ash and debris removed without harmful chemicals
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Commercial contents cleaning – no matter what your business does, we can clean damaged goods inside
- Professional grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and additional tools designed to eliminate water resulting from quenching the fire
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
- Professional Sanitation used to prevent mold and mildew
We understand how hard fires can be on commercial properties, so we work fast to return your building back to its original state. Our technical education, cleaning techniques and equipment blended with our experience means faster cleanup and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Damaged items or furniture is typically easy to renew for our professionals and their equipment. We also assist with filing insurance claims to help the healing process.
Let our business help yours. Reach Paul Davis of Mason if you experience fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.