Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan Water Damage Treatment Methods
If your property has been damaged by flooding, it’s important to hire capable professionals who can immediately take care of the problem. The company that you’re searching for is Paul Davis Emergency Services and we are ready to react to your situation at any time.
Cleaning up water damage in homes is a Paul Davis core service and we know how to get the job done quickly. Contact us if you require instant help by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan will get back to you within half an hour and arrive at your property within four hours.
Our Water Damage Removal Method
- Call Us – Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan to get help from our emergency hotline for help with damage.
- Inspection and Analysis – We need to know your situation before clean up, so we perform a thorough assessment to find the cause, solution and preventative measures.
- Getting Rid of the Water – At Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan, we use industrial grade pumps and vacuums to extract flooding. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can remove the damage.
- Drying – Though everything appears dry, bigger scenarios sometimes call for drying under the layers of floors or walls in your home.
- Sanitizing – Still water can cause stains and deformities in the areas it sits on. We use advanced deodorizers to neutralize odors, stains, and warping and other problems stagnant water leaves behind.
- Starting Restoration – Whether the flooding was large or small, our restoration team will bring your property back to pre-flood conditions.
Events That Lead to Water Damage
- Washing machine and dishwasher malfunction
- Basement flooding
- Sewage backup
- Seasonal rains
Why Is Using a Professional Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
There are scientific practices and specific equipment involved with extricating water and drying out an area that has been debilitated by water damage. It may need a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can avoid expensive repairs in the future by choosing an experienced restoration company to take care of cases like this.
How Can You Help the Situation?
There are a few specific steps that you can take to make our job easier when we arrive. Contact the Paul Davis team today find out what you can do and get useful tips and facts about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
You can’t effectively dry an area that has been affected by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Our technicians will apply the suitable methods to your water damage to get you back into your home as fast as possible.