Contents Cleaning in Mason, MI
From documents and clothes to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan can restore these items and more.
There is so much to do in the aftermath of damage to your home and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the possessions of the home – your furniture, household goods and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that valuable items that were at one point automatically discarded may now be just like new.
These items can include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- TVs, electronics, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Helping you identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these belongings to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan can clean an emergency supply of clothes and return it to you.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in saving prized possessions and cherished memories. Paul Davis always uses the most recent contents cleaning technology available in Mason, MI to save most of these items that were considered ruined. These items are very important to you, which means we will work hard to save them.