Albion, MI Disaster Planning
Guaranteeing business continuity is a part of every company’s planning process. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was developed with property managers and owners in mind. It includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan now to receive your free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services in Albion, MI following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your tenants at ease.