How Can I Avoid Water Damage?
Despite where you live, your business or home could receive major water damage. Sewer backups, basement flooding and heavy rainfall can all generate major damages to your building. Let Paul Davis relieve the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. When you contact our professionals, they’ll be able to reduce the amount of damage your building will sustain. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert can inspect and fix the issue, no matter the amount of water damage.
How Can My Home Sustain Water Damage?
Every house has appliances that are important to day to day life. But a malfunctioning appliance can cause major problems. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, sink or toilet, an appliance can cause major problems by flooding. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t worry. Our experienced water repair technicians can repair any water damage issues. Our technicians can repair water damage from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water pipes or lines
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs or sinks
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy storms or rain
- Rivers or streams that have crested
You Can Avoid Water Damage
What’s the best way to avoid water damage repairs? Avoiding water damage altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding pricey repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Here are a few ways you can prevent water damage:
- If any leaks occur, examine them closely and fix them as soon as possible.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink. This can significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting undesirable stress on your pipes or hoses.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. If a pipe leaks or bursts, you’ll be able to shut off your water main immediately to stop irreversible damage.
- Check your water bill for any unforeseen spikes in your usage. You could have a leak on your hands.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to avoid blockage.
When it comes to preventing water damage, it’s important to be smart and check your house and appliances regularly. Is there a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
How We Can Help You
When the worst happens, don’t wait. Paul Davis franchises all offer 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to fix any water damages as soon as they can. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Assessing water damage
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring damaged possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filing insurance claims
We Have Effective Water Damage Mitigation Services
Your home can sustain serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. If you need water damage mitigation call Paul! at (517) 465-3096. When you call, we’ll get you in touch with an expert in your area. We have 50 years of water repairs under our belt, so you can rely on Paul Davis to handle any water emergency you throw our way.