Alto, MI Disaster Planning
One of the most important parts of business operations in Alto, MI is ensuring the continuity of their business. But, these plans usually involve things like emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed with property managers and owners in mind, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free consultation, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your tenants.