Recovering Alto Businesses
If your commercial property takes on fire damage, you can expect to cease operations for months and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. Heat and flames can scorch a building, but additional harm caused by fumes and soot can stay for years after the fire has died. If left untreated, your storefront or office will smell like fumes for years to come
The professionals at Paul Davis are aware of how devastating fires are to your commercial property and operations. Fumes, soot and fire damage removal are just a portion of the things our team can do for you in the days after a fire. Across the Alto area, Paul Davis Restoration has helped commercial property like yours recover from fires of all sizes.
Trust the Best
- 24/7 emergency services – onsite and assisting you within hours
- Accurate damage analysis, pretesting and estimates
- Structural stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Green techniques for cleaning soot and other debris caused by fire damage
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Business contents cleaning – whatever your business does, we can restore damaged goods inside
- Removal of water left from extinguishing efforts
- Rebuilding – in the event that a significant part of your commercial property was destroyed, we can restore it
- Mold and mildew prevention
Call Paul Now
The Paul Davis professionals understand how devastating fires can be on business owners, so we work fast to return your building back to its original state. Our technical education, cleaning techniques and tools blended with our experience results in quicker cleanup and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Harmed inventory or furniture is usually easy to revive for our experts and their tools. Additionally, the Paul Davis team will help with the insurance provider’s process to make it as simple as possible for you.
If your business has experienced a fire, call the fire damage and smoke cleanup experts at Paul Davis. Our local franchise will be there to help.