Disaster Planning in Ashley, MI
One of the biggest parts of managing a company in Ashley, MI is ensuring business continuity. Normally, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should feature the facilities themselves.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was designed with property owners and managers in mind. It features complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan today to get your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services in Ashley, MI following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.