Water Burst Prevention
Every home or business can experience severe water damages, no matter where you may live. Your building can sustain water damages through sewer backups, basement flooding or storm damage. Paul Davis understands the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. When you call our professionals, they’ll be able to decrease the amount of damage your home will undergo. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert will examine and repair the issue.
Signs of Water Damage
Every family has appliances that are needed for day to day life. Unfortunately, if they fail, they can often bring more damage than good. Whether it’s your dishwasher, washing machine, sink or toilet, any of these appliances can cause major issues by flooding. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t worry. Any water damage issues can be repaired by the experienced water repair technicians from Paul Davis. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Frozen or leaking water lines or pipes
- Bathtubs, sinks or toilets overflow
- Backed up septic tank and sewage lines
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy storms or rain
- Rivers or streams that have crested
Prevent Water Damage
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. In order to avoid pricey repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Here are a few ways you can avoid water damage:
- Frequently look over your appliances for leaks.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink, because it significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted stress on your hoses or pipes.
- In case of an emergency, know how to turn off your water main. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, turn off your water main to stop irreversible damage.
- Check your water bill for any unforeseen spikes in your usage. It could indicate a leak.
- To avoid damage to your gutters and roof, clean your gutters regularly.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to be smart. Check your home regularly. Is there a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. If it’s only a small leak, then try to fix it immediately. But if it’s bigger leak or burst, call the qualified water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
Our Water Damage Repair Services
You shouldn’t waste any time when an emergency happens. All of our franchises have 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to repair any water damages as soon as they can. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring damaged possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filing insurance claims
Turn to Us for Your Water Damage Restoration Needs
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. Call Paul! at (517) 465-3096 if you need water damage mitigation services. Our professionals will get you in touch with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.