Looking out for Pipe Bursts
Despite where you live, your home or business could receive significant water damage. Your home can sustain water damages through basement flooding, sewer backups or heavy rainfall. Paul Davis understands the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. When you contact our professionals, they can reduce the amount of damage your home will undergo. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors can examine and fix the issue.
What Causes Water Damage?
We all have home appliances that we need for everyday life. But a broken appliance can cause significant issues. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, sink or toilet, any of these appliances could cause major damage by flooding. When an emergency strikes, don’t hesitate to call. The water damage mitigation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive as soon as possible to fix any leaks and repair water damage efficiently. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Bathtubs, sinks or toilets overflow
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy rain or storms
- Cresting rivers or streams
How Can I Prevent Water Damage?
What’s the best way to avoid costly repairs? Preventing water damage altogether. If you want to avoid high-priced repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Consider the following to avoid water damage:
- If any leaks occur, examine them closely and patch them up immediately.
- Refrain from pouring grease down your kitchen sink, because it cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted stress on your hoses or pipes.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you can turn off your water main right away to stop any further damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unforeseen spikes in your water bill. It could be a sign of a leak.
- To prevent damage to your gutters and roof, cleanout your gutters regularly.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to be smart. Regularly check your house and appliances. Is there a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. If it’s a small leak, then try to fix it immediately. But if it’s bigger leak or burst, reach out to the qualified professionals from Paul Davis.
Our Water Damage Repair Services
You shouldn’t waste any time when an emergency happens. Paul Davis franchises all have 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to fix any water damages as soon as possible. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Water damage assessment
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
We Have Effective Water Damage Repair Services
Your home can undergo serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. Call Paul! at (517) 465-3096 if you’re in need of water damage repair services. Our professionals will get you in touch with an expert in your area. We‘ve spent 50 years repairing water damages– you can depend on Paul Davis to handle any water emergency you throw our way.