Contents Cleaning in Bath, MI
Paul Davis in Bath, MI can restore items from clothing and documents to electronics and furniture and more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that important possessions that were once immediately rejected may now be are just like new.
Some of these items include:
- Clothing, draperies, linens, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather jackets, shoes and boots
- Appliances, TVs, and electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Helping you identify valuables to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during disasters, Paul Davis can also clean an emergency supply of clothing for you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in keeping valued possessions and cherished memories. Paul Davis uses the latest in contents cleaning technology available in Bath, MI to save many of these items that nearly discarded. We know how important these items are and will work diligently to save them for you.