Battle Creek, MI Disaster Planning
There are many important parts of business management in Battle Creek, MI, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. Usually, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also include the facilities also.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property owners and managers in mind, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll get priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your management team, we‘ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.