Saving Battle Creek Businesses
A fire can result in millions of dollars in recovery for your company and halt production for months after. Heat and flames can tear down a building, but additional damage caused by fumes and ash can remain for years after the fire has died. If left untreated, your storefront or office will smell of fumes for years to come
Surviving a fire can be challenging and Paul Davis understands that your cherished business and income are at stake. Smoke, ash and fire damage treatment are only a portion of what our experts can do for you in the days after a fire. No matter what size, Paul Davis of Battle Creek performs prompt removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses across the Battle Creek market.
Trust the Best
- We arrive onsite to assist you within hours, 24/7
- Thorough damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from experts
- Structural reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Fewer toxins used to eliminate ash and smoke
- Sanitation, smoke odor removal and air purification
- Contents cleaning- restoration for any fire-damaged items or tools inside your business
- Commercial grade dryers, dehumidifiers, fans and additional tools designed to eliminate water resulting from killing the fire
- Rebuilding for the damaged areas
- Professional Sanitation used to prevent mold and mildew
Helping Battle Creek
The Paul Davis team can restore your commercial property back to its feet. Our technical education, sanitation techniques and equipment combined with our experience means quicker work and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Damaged goods or furniture is typically simple to revive for our professionals and their techniques. Additionally, the Paul Davis team will guide you through your insurance provider’s process to make it as painless as possible for you.
If your business has been harmed by a fire, call the fire damage and smoke removal professionals at Paul Davis. Our Battle Creek franchise will be there to assist.