Damage Caused by Water in Battle Creek
Have you discovered water damage in a commercial property? Whether it’s a growing spot coming from the ceiling or a completely flooded cellar, Paul Davis Restoration Services is able to help. Our technicians offer water damage restoration for companies and commercial spaces near the Battle Creek, MI area.
How Does Water Damage Start?
There are a few ways your business can fall victim to flood damage. Defective appliances like washing machines are prone to leak. More artificial causes of water damage include septic or sewer tank spills, as well as overflowing bathtubs. Issues like these may begin minor. However, the flood could move throughout your business and generate further problems from mold patches.
Flooding found in business buildings can also come from local runoff from rivers or lakes. Intense rainfall or storms in Battle Creek can result in water damage for residential or business property owners. Just like indoor flooding, water damage that comes from natural causes can bring about mildew growth if neglected.
Water Damage Restoration Services
If your business in MI has been hurt by heavy damage or just has a few leaks to remove, Paul Davis has repair and restoration services to fix the issue. Our technicians will dry clothes and structural features like walls. Contact us to see what we can do for your business today!
Our Repair Technicians Perform:
- Water damage analysis
- Water removal
- Drying affected areas like walls
- Cleaning and restoring of items like documents
- Removing mold or mildew damage
- Finding and repairing the source of leaking water
- Reconstruction services or weather damage repair
- Assisting with insurance providers
We Have the Experience You Need
- We answer and act promptly. Varying on the extent of damage, Paul Davis experts should be able to restore water damage in your commercial space in as little as a few days.
- We are professional – After five decades in service and millions of properties restored, Paul Davis can handle your water damage problem.
- We help with your claims – Pairing up with insurance providers when recovering from water damage is hard. We will talk to your insurance company to file claims quickly.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Battle Creek Paul Davis franchise today!