Disaster Planning for Residents in Bedford
All companies need to plan to ensure business continuity. Usually, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities themselves.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was created with property owners and managers in mind. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan now to receive your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team, customers and tenants.