Disaster Planning for Residents in Belding
Every company needs to plan to guarantee business continuity. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, developed for property managers and owners, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan today to receive your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services following a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.