Disaster Planning in Belding, MI
There are many important parts of business management in Belding, MI, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. But, plans like that typically focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Designed with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan today to get your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We‘ll work with you to develop an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – We‘ll learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.