How Can I Avoid Water Damage?
Despite where your building is located, your business or home could receive major water damage. Basement flooding, sewer backups or storm damage can all cause major damages. The professionals from Paul Davis understand the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. When you contact our professionals, they’ll be able to decrease the amount of damage your home will sustain. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors can address, assess and fix the issue, no matter the amount of water damage.
How Houses Sustain Water Damage
Every house has appliances that are needed for day to day life. But a broken appliance can often cause more harm than good. Any appliance that uses water could flood and cause major issues. If you have an unexpected leak on your hands, don’t worry. The experienced water repair technicians from Paul Davis can repair any water damage issues. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Bathtubs, sinks or toilets overflow
- Backed up septic tank and sewage lines
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy storms or rainfall
- Cresting rivers or streams
Water Damage Can Be Prevented
What’s the best way to avoid costly repairs? Preventing water damage altogether. In order to avoid high-priced repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Consider the following to avoid water damage:
- Look over your appliances for leaks frequently.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink, because it cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. If a pipe leaks or bursts, you’ll be able to turn off your water main right away to prevent any further damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. It could indicate a leak.
- To avoid damage to your gutters and roof, cleanout your gutters regularly.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to be smart. Check your house regularly. If you suspect that you may have a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. If it’s only a small leak, then address it yourself immediately. But if it’s bigger burst, call the efficient water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
Paul Davis’s Water Damage Restoration Services
When the worst happens, don’t waste any time. Paul Davis franchises all provide 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to fix any water damages as soon as possible. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Assessing water damage
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filing insurance claims
Rely on Paul Davis for Your Water Damage Repair Needs
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. If you’re in need of water damage remediation call Paul! at (517) 465-3096. Our professionals will get you in touch with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.