Disaster Planning in Bellevue, MI
One of the biggest parts of business operations in Bellevue, MI is ensuring business continuity. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was designed specifically for property managers and owners. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary consultation, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll get priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties and management team, we‘ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.