Brooklyn, MI Contents Cleaning
From clothing and documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis in Brooklyn, MI can restore these precious belongings and much more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that dear belongings that were at one point automatically discarded are very possibly restored.
Some of these items include:
- Clothing, draperies, linens, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots/shoes
- Appliances, electronics, TVs
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Helping you identify items to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during times like this, Paul Davis in Brooklyn, MI can also clean an emergency supply of clothing for you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in saving sentimental possessions and cherished memories. At Paul Davis, we use the latest in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were considered ruined. These items are very valuable to you, which means we will work hard to save them.