Water Damage Can Be Avoided
No matter where your building is located, your home or business could receive significant water damage. Your business can receive water damages through basement flooding, sewer backups and storm damage. Let the professionals from Paul Davis alleviate the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. When you reach out to our water damage technicians, they can reduce the amount of damage your home will sustain. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert can examine and fix the problem.
What Causes Water Damage?
We all have an appliance we need. But if they fail, they can cause major damage. Any appliance that uses water could cause major issues by flooding. When an emergency strikes, the water damage mitigation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive as soon as possible to fix the problem and repair water damage quickly. Our technicians have experience making repairs from the following:
- Frozen or leaking water lines or pipes
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs or sinks
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy storms or rain
- Rivers or streams that have crested
How Can I Avoid Water Damage?
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding high-priced repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Here are a few ways you can avoid water damage:
- If you find any leaks, examine them closely and patch them up as soon as possible.
- Refrain from pouring grease down your kitchen sink, because it cause significant damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted pressure on your hoses or pipes.
- In case of an emergency, know how to turn off your water main. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, turn off your water main to prevent permanent damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. You might have a leak on your hands.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to avoid blockage.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to be smart. Regularly check your house and appliances. If you suspect that you may have a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. If it’s a minor leak, then try to fix it as soon as you can. But if it’s bigger leak or burst, call the qualified water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
How We Can Help You
You shouldn’t waste any time when an emergency happens. Each of Paul Davis’s franchises have 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to fix any water damages as soon as possible. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Assessing water damage
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filing insurance claims
Use Our Water Damage Restoration Services Today
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. If you need water damage remediation call Paul! at (517) 465-3096. Our professionals will get you in touch with an expert in your area. We‘ve spent 50 years repairing water damages, so you can depend on Paul Davis to handle any water emergency you throw our way.