Disaster Planning in Burlington, MI
Guaranteeing the continuity of their business is a major part of every company’s planning process. Typically, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also include the facilities also.
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property managers and owners in mind. It includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a complimentary consultation, just call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and increase your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we‘ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.