Fire Damage Recovery of Burlington Businesses
For businesses, recovering from fire damage can become a lengthy and expensive task. Fire can tear down a property, but additional damage from smoke and ash may remain for years after the fire has died. If left untreated, your business will smell of smoke for years after the fire
Living through a fire is devastating and Paul Davis knows that your beloved business and livelihood are at risk. Smoke, ash and fire damage treatment are just a portion of the things our service can do for you after a tragedy. Across the Burlington region, Paul Davis Restoration has helped businesses like yours recover from big and small fires.
Trust the Best
- We appear onsite to assist you within hours, any day or any time
- Discover the price of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Building stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Fewer chemicals used to clean ash and smoke
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Contents cleaning- restoration for your damaged inventory or fixtures inside your business
- Commercial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and additional technology designed to remove water resulting from extinguishing the fire
- Rebuilding – in the event that a serious portion of your property was ruined, we can rebuild it
- Defenses against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
The Paul Davis team will get your commercial property back to normal faster. Our technical education, cleaning methods and tools combined with our experience means quicker work and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration costs. We can salvage items using specialized tools and cleaning methods, often being able to restore the items inside your commercial property to their normal condition. Additionally, we will guide you through the insurance claims process to make it as easy as possible for you.
Allow our business help yours. Contact Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke hurt your commercial property.