Water Damage Can Occur Anytime
Water damage can be extremely difficult to detect by the unexperienced eye. If you need experts that are well-trained in water damage, rely on Paul Davis. We can tackle any level of water damage at extremely affordable prices. If you have unexpected water damages on your hands, don’t hesitate to call Paul Davis immediately. However, every homeowner should have the skill of identifying water damage. There are precautionary actions you can take to prevent water damage in your house. The best way to tackle water damage is to prevent it from occurring in the first place.
What Causes Water Damage?
Every family has an appliance we rely on. Unfortunately, a broken appliance can cause unexpected issues. Any appliance, whether it’s a shower, refrigerator water dispenser, faucets or bathtub, any of these appliances can cause significant issues by overflowing. The experts from Paul Davis can patch up any leaks and repair water damage when emergency strikes. Count on us to repair water damage from:
- Frozen or leaking water pipes or lines
- Toilets, bathtubs or sinks that overflowed
- Sewage and septic tank lines that backed up
- Washing machines or dishwashers that overflowed
Preventing Water Damage
The best way to avoid water damage is to take action. To dodge expensive repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims, preventive action is key. Consider the following to prevent water damage:
- Frequently look over your appliances for leaks.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink. This can cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- When emergencies strike, know how to turn off your water main. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you’ll be able to turn off your water main right away to prevent irreversible damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. It could be a sign of a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your siding or foundation.
Rely on Paul Davis to Whip Your House into Shape
If your house undergone water damages, don’t wait. Waiting only makes the damages worse. For efficient water damage repair services, call Paul Davis today at (517) 465-3096. Your local Paul Davis professionals will come to your house as soon as they can. No matter how serious the damages, Paul Davis can handle it.