How Can I Avoid Water Damage?
No business or home is immune to major water damages. Your building can sustain water damages through sewer backups, basement flooding and storm damage. Paul Davis understands the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. The most effective way to reduce water damage to your home is to call the professionals immediately. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors will address, assess and repair the issue, no matter the amount of water damage.
How Can My Home Sustain Water Damage?
Every home has appliances that are needed for everyday life. But when they fail, they can cause significant damage. Any appliance that uses water could cause major damage by flooding. When an emergency strikes, the water damage mitigation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive on the scene to fix the problem and repair water damage efficiently. Paul Davis has experience making repairs from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water pipes or lines
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs or sinks
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy rain or storms
- Cresting streams or rivers
How Can I Avoid Water Damage?
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding expensive repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Consider the following to prevent water damage:
- Check your appliances for leaks regularly.
- Refrain from pouring grease down your sink. This can cause significant damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting undesirable pressure on your pipes or hoses.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. When a pipe leaks or bursts, you can shut off your water main immediately to prevent irreversible damage.
- Keep an eye out for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. You might have a leak on your hands.
- To prevent damage to your gutters and roof, clean your gutters regularly.
When it comes to preventing water damage, it’s important to use your common sense. Regularly check your house and appliances. Do you suspect that there’s a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. If it’s just a minor leak, then try to fix it immediately. But if it’s bigger burst, call the efficient water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
How We Can Help You
You shouldn’t waste any time when an emergency happens. Our franchises offer 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to repair any water damages as soon as they can. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Rely on Us for Your Water Damage Repair Needs
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. Call Paul! at (517) 465-3096 if you need water damage mitigation services. When you call, we’ll get you in touch with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.