Disaster Planning in Charlotte
There are several important parts of business management in Charlotte, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. But, these plans usually focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property managers and owners in mind. It includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan today to receive your free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and increase your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team at ease.