Contents Cleaning in Charlotte, MI
Paul Davis in Charlotte, MI can restore items from clothing and documents to furniture and electronics and more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that dear belongings that were once automatically rejected may now be are just like new.
These items include:
- Linens, draperies, clothing, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, china, jewelry
- Leather jackets, shoes and boots
- TVs, electronics, appliances
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Helping you identify possessions to be restored and cleaned
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis can clean an emergency supply of clothes and return it to you.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in saving prized possessions and cherished memories. Paul Davis always utilizes the latest in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were considered ruined. These items are very valuable to you, which means we will work hard to save them.