Disaster Planning in Clarklake
All companies need to plan to guarantee business continuity. But, plans like that typically involve a company’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
The Paul Davis First Response Program was designed specifically for property owners and managers. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a complimentary assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll receive priority emergency services in Clarklake, MI after a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We‘ll work together to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – We‘ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team.