Preventing Water Damage
Despite where you live, your building could receive severe water damage. Your home can sustain water damages through basement flooding, sewer backups or heavy rainfall. The professionals from Paul Davis understand the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. In order to decrease any damage your home will sustain, reach out to the professionals as soon as possible. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert will analyze and repair the issue, no matter the amount of water damage.
How Buildings Sustain Water Damage
We all have home appliances that we need for everyday life. But a broken appliance can often bring more harm than good. Whether it’s your dishwasher, washing machine, sink or toilet, any of these appliances can flood and cause major problems. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t worry. Our experienced water repair technicians can repair any water damage issues. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy storms or rainfall
- Cresting rivers or streams
Water Damage Can Be Avoided
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. In order to avoid expensive repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Consider the following to prevent water damage:
- If you find any leaks, examine them thoroughly and patch them up as soon as possible.
- Never pour grease down your kitchen sink, because it significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause undesirable stress on your pipes or hoses.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you’ll be able to turn off your water main right away to prevent permanent damage.
- Check your water bill for any unexpected spikes in your usage. It could point to a leak.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to avoid blockage.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to use your common sense and check your house and appliances regularly. Is there a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. If it’s a small leak, then address it yourself as soon as you can. But if it’s bigger leak or burst, reach out to the qualified professionals from Paul Davis.
The Water Repair Services We Offer
When an emergency happens, don’t waste any time. Paul Davis franchises all offer 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to repair any water damages as soon as possible. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Use Our Water Damage Repair Services Today
Your home can sustain serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. Call Paul! at (517) 465-3096 if you’re in need of water damage repair services. When you call, we’ll get you in touch with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.