Clarksville Disaster Planning
All companies need to plan to guarantee business continuity. But, plans like that typically focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will also include facilities.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan today for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Complete property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services following a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.