Saving Clarksville Businesses
If your business takes on damage from a fire, you can expect to slow operations for months and spend thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. When people consider fire damage, they typically focus on the heat and flames however soot and smoke can hang around the property years after. Additionally, the smell left by these substances can hang in the atmosphere for months if left untreated and hurt your business’ brand
Living through a fire is challenging and Paul Davis understands that your cherished business and livelihood are at risk. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer removing soot and smoke damage as well. No matter what size, Paul Davis of Clarksville offers prompt fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties throughout the Clarksville market.
Trust the Best
- We appear at your business to help within hours, 24/7
- Discover the price of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Structural stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Fewer chemicals used to clean soot and smoke
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Effective removal your damaged inventory, equipment and other contents inside
- Moisture removal – industrial grade extractors, fans and dehumidifiers
- Rebuilding for the harmed areas
- Mold and mildew prevention
We know how hard a fire can be on businesses, so we move quickly to return your building back to its original state. Our years of education, cleaning techniques and tools combined with our experience means faster work and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. We can salvage items using specialized tools and cleaning techniques, typically being able to restore the items inside your business to their prior condition. We also help you file insurance claims to speed up the healing process.
Allow our company to assist yours. Contact Paul Davis if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.