Disaster Planning for Residents in Climax
There are many important parts of business management in Climax, MI, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most valuable. Normally, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should feature the facilities also.
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan now to receive your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services in Climax, MI after a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.