Disaster Planning in Concord
There are lots of important parts of managing a business in Concord, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most valuable. But, plans like that typically involve a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will also include facilities.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property managers and owners in mind. It includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you want a free consultation, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll receive priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we‘ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.