Dansville Disaster Planning
All companies need to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed for property managers and owners, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary assessment, just call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll get priority emergency services following a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we‘ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.