Dewitt, MI Disaster Planning
One of the biggest parts of business operations in Dewitt, MI is ensuring business continuity. However, these plans typically focus on things like data back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created for property managers and owners, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul now to get your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services in Dewitt, MI after a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team.