Fire Damage Remediation for Dewitt Businesses
For commercial properties, healing after fire damage can be a lengthy and pricey task. Heat and flames can rip apart a building, but additional harm caused by fumes and soot may remain for years after the fire has died. If left untreated, your business will smell of fumes for years after the fire
The professionals with Paul Davis understand how harmful fires are to your commercial property and livelihood. Fumes, soot and fire damage removal are just part of what our experts can do for you in the days after a fire. No matter what size, Paul Davis of Dewitt offers emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to businesses across the Dewitt region.
Our Fire Restoration Technique
- 24/7 emergency response – arrive prepared within hours
- Thorough damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from professionals
- Board-ups for dangerous areas and structural stabilization
- Fewer toxins used to clean soot and smoke
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Effective cleaning for any burnt inventory, fixtures and additional contents inside
- Removal of water remaining after extinguishing efforts
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
- Professional Sanitation used to prevent mold and mildew
Contact your Dewitt Franchise
We can bring your business back to normal faster. Our technical education, cleaning techniques and equipment blended with our experience results in faster work and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration costs. We can save any inventory using specialized equipment and cleaning techniques, typically being able to renew the goods inside your commercial property to their prior condition. We also help you file insurance claims to help the recovery process.
If your organization has been harmed by a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Dewitt Paul Davis. Our local franchise are available to assist.