Damage Caused by Water in Dewitt
Water damage can be harmful to your property. Serious flooding can put you out of business. If you run a store front, even minor damage can wound a business’s reputation. The quicker you address water damage in your commercial building, the faster you can recover from the problem. Paul Davis Restoration Services helps businesses all over the Dewitt, MI area.
Reasons for Water Damage:
There are many ways your commercial property can fall victim to water damage. Damaged appliances like dishwashers may flood. More artificial reasons for water damage include sewer and septic tank spills, as well as overflowing sinks. These issues can start out minor. Whether it was failed sewer lines or appliances, manmade structures can throw out harmful water damage. Whatever business you own, water damage can be a real problem for your office. If left unchecked, it could result in future damage from rot.
Flooding in business spaces might also come from nearby overflow of from rivers and lakes. Heavy rainfall and storms in Dewitt might result in water damage for residential and business property holders. Just like indoor floods, water damage from natural causes may encourage mildew issues if left untreated.
If your Dewitt business has taken on severe damage or only has a large leak to remove, Paul Davis provides restoration and repair services to solve the issue. Our experts can dry papers in addition to structural areas like carpet. See what we can do for your space today!
Our Flood Mitigation Services Include:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas like furniture
- Cleaning and restoration of items like clothes
- Preventing mold and mildew growth
- Finding and isolating the source of pooling water
- Reconstruction services and weather damage repair
- Assisting with insurance companies
Trust the Best
- We respond and move on time. Based on the amount of damage, Paul Davis experts may be able to restore water damage in your business in up to three days.
- We’re qualified – With 50 years in operation and millions of properties restored, Paul Davis will handle your water damage emergency.
- We assist with your claims – Teaming up with insurance groups while recovering from water damage is tough. We can talk to your insurance group to file claims quickly.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Dewitt Paul Davis franchise today!