Helping Dimondale Businesses
For companies, healing after fire damage can turn into a lengthy and pricey task. Heat and flames can tear down a property, but other damage from smoke and soot can linger for years after the fire has died. If left untreated, your storefront or office will smell of smoke for years after the fire
The professionals from Paul Davis know how devastating fires are to your commercial property and livelihood. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer removing soot and smoke damage too. Whatever the size, Paul Davis Restoration offers prompt fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties across the Dimondale market.
How We Help You
- Help comes promptly and is ready 24/7
- Correct damage analysis, pretesting and estimates
- Building reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Ash and debris removed without harming the environment
- Cleaning, smoke odor neutralization and air purification
- Thorough removal any burnt items, fixtures and other contents inside
- Elimination of water left from fire-quenching efforts
- Rebuilding – in the event that a significant portion of your commercial property was ruined, we can restore it
- Mold and mildew prevention
Contact Paul Davis Now
The Paul Davis professionals understand how hard a fire can be on commercial properties, so we act quickly to return your property back to its original state. Our technical education, cleaning methods and tools combined with our experience results in quicker cleanup and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Damaged goods or furniture is often simple to revive for our experts and their equipment. We also assist with filing insurance claims to aid in the healing process.
If your company has experienced a fire, call the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Dimondale Paul Davis. Our Dimondale franchise are available to assist.