Eagle, MI Disaster Planning
One of the most important parts of operating a business in Eagle, MI is ensuring business continuity. Typically, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should include the facilities also.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed for property managers and owners, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you would like a free consultation, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team, customers and tenants.