Prevent Water Damage
Every home or business can undergo serious water damages, no matter where your building is located. Your home can receive water damages through basement flooding, sewer backups or storm damage. At Paul Davis, we understand the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. The most effective way to reduce water damage to your home is to call the professionals as soon as possible. We have a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that will examine and fix the problem.
Signs of Water Damage
Every family has appliances that are needed for everyday life. But when they fail, they can cause major damage. Any home appliance that uses water can flood and cause major damage. When an emergency strikes, the water damage remediation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive on the scene to fix any leaks and repair water damage efficiently. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Leaking or frozen water pipes or lines
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs or sinks
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Dishwasher or washing machine overflow
- Heavy rainfall or storms
- Streams or rivers that have crested
How Can I Avoid Water Damage?
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. If you want to avoid expensive repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Consider the following to avoid water damage:
- Look over your appliances for leaks regularly.
- Don’t pour grease down your sink, because it significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause undesirable stress on your pipes or hoses.
- In case of an emergency, know how to turn off your water main. If a pipe leaks or bursts, you can turn off your water main right away to prevent permanent damage.
- Check your water bill for any unforeseen spikes in your usage. You could have a leak on your hands.
- To prevent damage to your siding or foundation, clean your gutters regularly.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to use your common sense. Check your home regularly. If you suspect that you may have a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
How We Help You
When an emergency happens, don’t wait. Paul Davis franchises all offer 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to fix any water damages as soon as they can. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filing insurance claims
We Have Effective Water Damage Repair Services
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. If you need a water cleanup company call Paul! at (517) 465-3096. Our professionals will connect you with an expert in your area. We have 50 years of water repairs under our belt– you can rely on Paul Davis to handle any water emergency you throw our way.