Disaster Planning in East Lansing
Guaranteeing the continuity of their business is a major part of the business planning process in East Lansing. Typically, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should feature the facilities too.
Created with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan today to receive your free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll receive priority emergency services in East Lansing, MI after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We‘ll work with you to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties and management team, we‘ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.