Eaton Rapids, MI Disaster Planning
Guaranteeing business continuity is a major part of the business planning process in Eaton Rapids, MI. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed specifically for property managers and owners. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Mid Michigan now to receive your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Total property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll receive priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – We‘ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.