Fenwick, MI Disaster Planning
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a part of every company’s planning process. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was designed specifically for property owners and managers. It includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul now for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and improve your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.