Saving Fowler Businesses
For commercial properties, healing after fire damage can be a lengthy and expensive process. Heat and flames can scorch a building, but additional harm caused by smoke and soot can remain for years after the fire has died. Additionally, the odor these substances leave can hang in the atmosphere for months if left untreated and harm your business’ brand
Experiencing a fire can be challenging and Paul Davis knows that your beloved organization and livelihood are at stake. Fumes, soot and fire damage treatment are only part of the things our team can do for you after a tragedy. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of Fowler performs emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to businesses throughout the Fowler market.
How We Help You
- Help arrives fast and is available any time
- Correct damage assessment, pretesting and estimations
- Building stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Soot and debris eliminated without harming the environment
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Contents cleaning- restoration for any fire-damaged items or tools in your building
- Removal of moisture remaining after extinguishing efforts
- Rebuilding – when a significant part of your business was damaged, we can restore it
- Measures to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Why Trust Paul Davis?
The Paul Davis professionals know how difficult a fire can be on businesses, so we act quickly to return your property back to its original state. Our training, cleaning methods and years of experience aid us in completing the job properly the first time. We can salvage items using specialized tools and cleaning methods, often being able to restore the goods inside your commercial property to their normal condition. We also help you file insurance claims to aid in the healing process.
If your organization has been harmed by a fire, call the fire damage and smoke cleanup experts at Fowler Paul Davis. Our Fowler service masters are available to assist.