Freeport, MI Disaster Planning
One of the biggest parts of business operations in Freeport, MI is ensuring the continuity of their business. Typically, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also include the facilities also.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property owners and managers in mind. It features complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a complimentary consultation, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.