Fire Damage Removal of Freeport Businesses
If your commercial property sustains damage from a fire, you will probably need to cease work for months and spend thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. Heat and flames can scorch a property, but other damage from smoke and ash can stay long after the fire has been put out. If neglected, your business will smell like smoke for years to come
Experiencing a fire can be challenging and Paul Davis knows that your cherished organization and livelihood are at stake. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we provide eliminating ash and smoke damage as well. Across the Freeport area, Paul Davis Restoration has helped commercial property like yours recover from big and small fires.
Our Fire Restoration Process
- Help arrives promptly and is ready 24/7
- Thorough damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from specialists
- Board-ups for hazardous areas and building stabilization
- Soot and debris removed without harming the environment
- Odor elimination, sanitation and air purification
- Business contents cleaning – whatever your organization does, we can clean harmed items inside
- Elimination of moisture left from fire-quenching efforts
- We will restore any portion of your building that was ruined by the fire
- Defenses against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Freeport Paul Davis is Available for You
The Paul Davis professionals understand how hard fires can be on business owners, so we work fast to get your building back to its original state. Our years of training, cleaning methods and tools combined with our experience results in faster work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. We can save items using specialized tools and cleaning methods, often being able to revive the items inside your commercial property to their original condition. We also help you file insurance claims to help the recovery process.
Allow our company to assist yours. Call Paul Davis if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.