Kitchen Remodeling in Freeport
Your kitchen is the true hub of the home; it’s the setting for this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. The many roles of the kitchen make it so essential to be a place that functions properly for your family. When you trust Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling for your kitchen remodeling, you can expect to receive a kitchen that is beautiful and also fits your needs and lifestyle.
Over the last 50 years, Paul Davis provided high-quality kitchen remodeling services. You may associate us with property damage cleanup, but it’s only one part of what we do. Choose us for Freeport kitchen remodels projects of all sizes.
An experienced Paul Davis remodeling technician will work closely with you to figure out how your project should be handled. They will then work with you to create a blueprint and time table for your remodel. We will use the best materials and processes to complete the project the right way.
The outcome of your kitchen remodeling project won’t only be a kitchen that looks like new, but is also very functional. Whether you want more space or upgraded appliances, now is the ideal time to make the changes you’ve always dreamed of. This is also an excellent way to improve the overall value of your property.
In order to create the ideal kitchen for your home, there are several important items that will need to be considered. Look through the list below to start thinking about how you might like to carry out this home improvement project.
- Cabinets: Your cabinets take up a considerable portion of your kitchen space. Make sure your cabinets stand out for the right reasons with new glass door, frameless, or raised panel options.
- Countertops: There are multiple options to choose from for new countertops, including quartz, glass, laminate, and travertine. Let us show you multiple options to meet your needs in design and usability.
- Walls: A new color of paint could go a long way to revitalize your kitchen, but it’s not the only thing you can do to your walls. Install a new backsplash to give your kitchen some extra flair.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade your appliances? We can easily integrate a new refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: Your kitchen sink is used so often, you need to make sure you get this choice right. We can help you find the right combination of style, cleanliness, and usability.
- Lighting: It may not be the first thing that you think of during a kitchen remodel, but lighting is as important as anything else in your kitchen. From ceiling lights to chandeliers, we can install all types of lighting for your kitchen.
Bring your dream kitchen to life and contact us for free kitchen remodel consultation. By talking about the items listed above, we will help you create your ideal kitchen.