Disaster Planning for Residents in Fulton
There are many important parts of business management in Fulton, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. But, these plans typically focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a free assessment, Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties and management team, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your tenants.