Disaster Planning in Fulton, MI
One of the most important parts of business operations in Fulton, MI is ensuring business continuity. Normally, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also include the facilities also.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was developed specifically for property owners and managers. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul today to get your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and improve your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We‘ll learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.